BitiQ is a practical solution that helps new traders and professionals find a regulated broker they can trust. It is not a broker, nor does it offer any proprietary software. Instead, it focuses on discovering and evaluating safe and legitimate cryptocurrency brokers to connect with traders.
Nowadays, too many websites online give misleading information, charge hidden fees, and work with untrustworthy brokers. They make impressive claims of hugely profitable trades but only exist to steal your money.
However, BitiQ is not one of them. It does its due diligence when selecting what regulated brokers to partner with and recommend to its customers. Every single broker on its list is safe and reputable. Moreover, BitiQ only works with brokers using the most reliable trading platforms – MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 or similar.
In this 2022 BitiQ review, we address your most important questions: what is it, and is BitiQ legit or a scam? Let’s find the answers in this BitiQ broker review.
What Is BitiQ?
BitiQ is a trading platform that helps traders like you find the best broker to meet their needs. The platform itself is not a broker, an auto trading robot, or a trading program. Instead, it serves as a resource with information on multiple brokers offering crypto trading. In that sense, it is a mediator that aims to save traders the time to find a reputable broker on their own and start trading.
The primary purpose of BitiQ is to aid in the marketing of said brokers. All specific offers, bonuses traders can use, investment advice, and initial deposit requirements come from the brokers themselves and will appear upon registration.
How Does BitiQ Work?
BitiQ is neither a broker nor a type of trading software. Instead, it connects users with regulated brokers. It relays the information provided by the platform’s clients to their broker(s) of choice.
BitiQ has performed a preliminary check on all of the brokers that it works with. It has ensured that they meet all safety criteria and offer high-quality brokerage services.
Upon registration with BitiQ, clients can point out their needs and preferred trading strategies, assets, or a trading robot they want to try. BitiQ then uses this information to select several brokers from its list that meet these criteria.
Some brokers also have demo account support so that customers can give them a test drive before using the live trading feature.
The actual trading happens via the apps and other software provided by the customer’s chosen broker.
- Demo trading
- Outstanding software
- AI solutions
- 24/7 support
- A variety of assets to trade
- Bonuses to boost your trading budget
Is BitiQ Safe, or Is It a Scam?
In the trading industry, there are many scammy websites whose sole purpose is to cheat people out of their money. However, this couldn’t be farther from the truth in BitiQ’s case.
Based on our expert opinion, we can say that the BitiQ app is perfectly safe. All of the brokers that the service recommends are respectable, regulated companies. BitiQ puts them through a complex verification process to ensure their safety. The platform does not push people to choose one broker over another but merely presents customers with a wide selection of suitable options they can trust.
All of the services that the BitiQ app provides are completely legal. Yet, make sure the broker’s services comply with local rules and regulations.
How to Set up a BitiQ Account
- Simply go to the BitiQ website and fill out the registration form on the homepage.
- After you create an account, you can select your trading preferences, and you will be transferred to a broker.
- A personal account manager will call you to verify your details.
- Fund your account with a small deposit and explore the trading infrastructure offered.
- Open your first trade.
BitiQ App Main Features
The main BitiQ pros include:
- Tailored recommendations. The BitiQ trading application learns of the needs of each of their clients, then makes a dedicated list of suggested brokers for each trader. This way, customers save time and get in touch with a broker that fits their trading style faster.
- Premium experience. BitiQ prides itself on working with only the most reputable brokers that support many digital currencies. The high-quality services BitiQ provides have earned it prestigious awards from the trading community.
- Free access to trading resources. Because the cryptocurrency market is so dynamic, real-time information is crucial for making accurate trading decisions. For this reason, BitiQ and its partner brokers offer news, graphs, trading signals, and other kinds of timely updates to their clients for free.
- Reliable customer support. BitiQ’s partner brokers provide 24/7 customer support to help traders with all of their questions and concerns about crypto trading, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions about BitiQ
Is BitiQ AI-powered?
Artificial intelligence designed for trading (i.e., trading bots) plays a massive role in the work of a modern trader. It saves time and can prevent some human errors of judgement.
Though BitiQ itself is not software, it employs novel algorithms to help you find a broker that can offer various AI-powered trading solutions.
A trading robot can apply to different assets and trading strategies. Thus, the main advantage of using a trading robot is cutting down the time typically spent on researching and executing trades.
Note that even with the help of trading robots and other automated trading software, the process still requires your attention. Machine learning is still not perfect. Traders have to decide the types of trade orders they prefer, the price levels they’re aiming for, etc. Still, with the correct settings and modifications, trading robots can relieve you of 90% of the burden from live trading.
Is BitiQ Beginner-friendly?
Based on our in-depth research and user feedback, we guarantee that the BitiQ platform is suitable for beginners. Its interface is sleek and intuitive, ensuring that everything you need is easy to find. BitiQ claims that even novice traders can use its platform without issues.
In addition, even though BitiQ is not an auto trading platform, it matches you with brokers that support automated trading, so you don’t need to have a ton of experience.
Of course, knowing the financial markets is helpful and recommended for making potentially profitable BitiQ trades. But every broker on BitiQ’s platform offers ongoing support to simplify live trading to a very high degree.
Moreover, most of the brokers recommended by BitiQ also offer a demo trading account. The demo account can be used for practice without an initial investment.
How to Begin Trading Bitcoin with the Platform
As stated above, trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with the BitiQ trading app is quite easy.
- Register a BitiQ account. Open an account on the BitiQ website to get matched with trustworthy brokers that fit your trading style.
- Follow the broker’s instructions to activate your trading account. All relevant information will be on the selected broker’s website or app.
- Make an initial deposit to your trading account. You need funds in your account to make crypto trades when profitable trading opportunities arise. Brokers support many payment methods, including bank account transfers, credit and debit cards, and more. Minimum deposit conditions may vary.
- Start trading. That’s all there is to it!
Is Investing in the Cryptocurrency Market a Good Idea?
The crypto market has already proven to be very profitable. Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, has invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin via his company, Tesla. Richard Branson (Virgin Group) and Jack Dorsey (Twitter) reportedly have also invested in Bitcoin and other crypto assets. The Winklevoss twins (of Facebook fame) are also billionaires who trade Bitcoin. Would the world’s most powerful tech magnates invest their money in the Bitcoin market if it wasn’t a good idea?
Please note that while these experts are in favour of cryptocurrency trading, we haven’t found any proof they work with BitiQ specifically.
Bitcoin was worth less than a dime in 2010. In 2021, it reached an all-time high of almost $70,000. With growth like that, it’s easy to see why people are eager to join the cryptocurrency market.
Please note that this BitiQ review only aims to provide information about the platform. Though we have researched and presented to you the main features of the BitiQ app, we take no responsibility for any trading decisions you might make. The information in this BitiQ review cannot be considered investment advice.
No matter what broker or asset you choose, trading always carries risk. The financial markets are dynamic, and even the most well-researched trends can change quickly. Past performance is not a guarantee for a profitable trade. Always take the time to do thorough research and understand the risks of all investment forms.
In addition, the FCA has banned the promotion of crypto derivatives and other types of speculative assets related to cryptocurrencies through PS 20/10. The ban applies to residents of the United Kingdom. The BitiQ website does not advertise such products to or accept clients from the UK.